Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Sunday, June 6, 2010

Begin Week 8 of Season and Still only Viewing One Eyas~




This afternoon the wind has been blowing in a cool breeze and the adult hen took advantage of it and went soaring with her mate.  First she made certain that her young was tucked in well.  I had hoped to be able to view better once she left, but they the young one/ones never showed until she flew back nearly twenty minutes later, and then I could only view the one in these images.  Way too cute and I am so hoping that things progress well.  Thank you for all of your encouraging words~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~