Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Focusing on the male Red-Shouldered Hawk~

It is not often that I have the opportunity to view, or photograph the male hawk. He is very wary, very protective and if I ever thought either he, or the female would threaten me in any harmful way, my bets would be on him. Thus said, the other day, I was sitting and observing the nest site in a quiet area of the grove, minding my own business, when the male seemed to appear from no where and perched in one of his wifey's favorite trees.  He is smaller and paler than she is, but quite the handsome chap~




No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~