Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I love how compact these little hawks are in flight~

How very often it is that I will see something of interest while driving along the country lanes of the county where I live.  Sunday afternoon while doing just that, I spotted a lovely Kestrel.  Now then, while I must say that the experts will tell us that an automobile makes a great blind for photographing wildlife, it is not always so when the car is parked in such a way not to be able to open a window for the view and the only way to get any captures is the windscreen/windshield...  Thus these images were taken from this manner.  I love how compact these little hawks are in flight, as well as their beautiful colouration~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~