Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bluebirds, Painted Ladies and Euonymus~


What is not to love about the beauty of a Bluebird? I think they are quite charming little birds and in these images, the one was finished eating berries and decided to take time to preen itself.

We used to have this type of Euonymus bush on the grove, 2 that I knew of and they seem to have left, for I never see these little autumn seed bundles dangling from any of our bushes. I was walking the neighbor dogs the other day and spotted a bush along the lane and went right back to get some images. I really like the looks of these.

Following a couple of nights recently where the temperature dipped around the freeze mark, I was surprised to find a few butterflies still flitting around. In this series, I have shared the Painted Lady...beautiful!

Have a glorious day~





























 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Bluebirds and the Painted Ladies, they are marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely little plucky bluebird in that top shot. and those pink/red clusters are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~