Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Blue Sky Blue & Winter's Cloak~




We have had some beautiful snow scenes upon these two acres called home.  The other morning, the sky was the most beautiful "Sky Blue" and with the snow upon the evergreens, it was a magical wonderland, until it all began to melt~





6 comments:

  1. Maryl you do have a wonderful winter wonderland with the frosting on the firs . . . just so beautiful.
    If it gets too cold, come over here, as you saw, there is plenty of room on our beaches. My in-laws regularly came over for our summer from the depths of the cold in Canada. I'm sure I can find you a bed,

    So sorry to read about the loss of your hawk youngster although I must admit to a love of owls as well and everyone is looking for a meal when times a re tough.

    Blessings . . . Arija

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Mary, they certaintly are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the snow on the trees - really pretty! We never get enough snow in the south for it to look pretty like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely, snowy captures with blue skies! I can deal with that! Hope your week has gone well and that you have a wonderful weekend!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~