Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Monday, October 25, 2010

The Second Fastest Land Animal~

While the Cheetah can reach speeds up to 70-75 MPH, the Pronghorn Antelope can get up to 60-61 MPH, and I do believe that the one I was photographing was getting up to speed. I think that I may have a couple more shares from our journey west, but I also need to add a different kind of post in a bit, one that is growing critical in nature here on our grove and surrounding areas~




1 comment:

  1. Fun shots! love the running ones. I love seeing pronghorn. I'm used to seeing them all the time in the West but only saw one on my most recent trip, kinda weird!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~