Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Friday, March 4, 2016

Two Weeks of Missing You~



Happy March to everyone. Here is hoping that everyone is doing well. 
I am feeling so much better.  I have had two weeks of Orthopedic help and one to go on my ancient knees.
We are now the proud owners of a Lenovo Ideacentre 700 desktop computer.  I have been getting it all set up and trying to figure it all out.  
These are the first images that are now housed deep within the inner area of this machine that take us to places, and to people we would have never dreamed of, not that so long ago. Thousands of images are now trapped within the confines of the old desktop, waiting to escape, but not able to at this time.  Thankfully I save all memory cards, however, all editing was done on each of the thousands housed.  One day, I will have someone that is able to try and transfer the files to this new machine, and in the meantime, try not to be too concerned.  They can either be transferred, or not.  It will all work out.
The sunrise images were taken at a lake at a local park~
Remember to double click on the first image, to view a larger slideshow presentation after you have read the narratives~

I will be linking up with Judith for:

www.lavendercottagegardening.com

&

Stewart for:
   http://paying-ready-attention-gallery.blogspot.com.au/




A Mockingbird flying over it's territory and an American Robin sitting pretty~



My precious Survhee Pipka taking in some morning sunlight~


A neighborhood cat, out mousing~


A walk in the woods, to seek a bit of calm in the wake of stress, always is just what the doctor would have ordered~


Triplet White-tailed Deer, that have all figured out a way to go under, if they cannot get over the fence row~




Record Crocus are blooming, come on Spring ;)~


A lactating female, missing the tip of her tail running for cover one early morning~


Pairing up of Gadwall Ducks~








Goodness while on my morning walk last Saturday, these three Great Danes came running toward me, off lead...turned out they were quite safe and very well behaved~


I am thinking that this would not be the best place to set up nesting for these Canada Geese. Beside the fact that tree is along side a busy highway~



Entrance to a neighborhood across from one of the nature parks we visit with the dogs...I saw it as we waited for the stop light to change and snapped three quick images through the windscreen~




Below is a sunrise, NOT a sunset.  
Happy Weekend and Week to each of you, be safe and blessed~


10 comments:

  1. Ah...lovely photos all.

    Surprising that deer went under and not over. Hm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mary. A Happy March to you also and delighted to know you are felling much better.
    I hope you manage to get all those images transferred one day after all the work you put into them.
    Great to see the colourful Crocus.

    Stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue frame and dividers you used on your pictures; ties it all together so beautifully. Your skies are wonderful as are all your bird and animal portraits as always; My favorite series of photos this time however is the deer doing the limbo under the fence; that is just amazing! A wonderful moment in time caught perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Mary, I hope you feel better soon. Your post and images are lovely. A gorgeous sunrise. I love the dogs, deers and the birds. It is neat seeing the deer going under the fence. Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos! I'm glad you're feeling better, but having your images trapped inside the old computer is no fun. And learning a new computer isn't fun either! One step at a time. I hope you'll soon get all your images transferred. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sneaky deer going under the fence, I wouldn't have believed it if you didn't photograph them though. Three great danes approaching me would have put my heart to racing, good thing they behaved around you Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely images, not the least of which is the one of Pipka - what a sweetie! I love sunrises, so I enjoyed your last shot very much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Mary. It's good to see you back and on ssong again. My ancient knees and joints creak at times but at least the old grey matter is reasonably on song. I can't go for a five mile jog but thankful that I can string a few words together, unlike some present day school leavers.(a favourite rant of mine.)

    Snap with the new PC - my old one was struggling to keep up with my typing and like you, all the digital images. By the way copying and pasting or simply moving your old images should be easy by using a USB stick.

    Good to see your Robin in fine shape and good voice I hope. Just like the two of us?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos Mary. I am glad that you are getting well again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It really takes more than one visit to appreciate all you put in a post; I know I've been here before, so don't worry that I am losing my few remaining brain cells. Today it was the lovely crocuses (croci?) that caught my attention. I miss Spring flowers here in Florida. We really don't have them.

    Hope you are feeling better. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~