Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Friday, August 29, 2014

Something to Brighten Your Day~


Sunrise, glorious sunrise over my favorite Foxhollow Farm and more of my favorite birds, the Swallows!
This time Barn Swallows.
I cannot tell you how much I enjoy watching these beauties... makes me smile, happy, happy.
I hope that you all will enjoy them as well and that you also smile~


I am thinking that I will have 2 shares this week and 2 shares next week and hopefully shall finally have caught up with the  that images that I desire to catch you all up with...a huge undertaking, that makes me very happy
This blog, the images, are my pride and joy to share.
I take the photographs, place them in Picasa folders and then when I have free time, usually after dinner in the evenings, I begin the long process.
I edit each and every photo, over 72,000 have been edited so far.
Then I decide which images to delete...you have to see the finished photo before you can delete it and I can delete over 10,000 images in a day...ha I did it once and it took forever to empty my recycle bin!
Then I decide on which images to place into the mosaics and I am very colour sensitive, and have to use like minded colours on the same post...however bad that sounds, it almost always looks nice together...right ;)
Then it is which if any images go solo.  
With so many edited images that I like, it is very difficult to choose just one, and so I love thus use of mosaics.
All of this being stated, I have way too many drafts in the cache and I am going to need to publish 2 posts into my favorite memes this week.
I may have to do this for a couple of weeks, as I will want to share my vacation journey for the end of September.

And here we are number one of two posts for this published set.
Trying so hard to get caught up with all of the drafts I have loaded and ready to go.
Thank you so much for your kindness always~
Enjoy~


Remember to double click on the first image, to view a larger slide show presentation after you have read the narratives~

I will be linking up with Judith for:
Mosaic Monday
at: 
www.lavendercottagegardening.com
Mosaic Monday

&

Stewart for:
   Wild Bird Wednesday
http://paying-ready-attention-gallery.blogspot.com.au/ 



















Oh My Heart...is this not the most enchanting little bird ;) ;)















Mosaic MondayMosaic Monday

19 comments:

  1. adorable swallows! i love the soft light in your photos - both the pink and the gray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Mary, these barn swallows are so utterly cute!!! The photo of them perched on the wire, heads tilted, as if trying to listen a little more closely to each other's latest news, is absolutely charming! BIG SMILES here...of course, the pretty flowers need to be mentioned, as well, and they are also quite exquisite, in a beautifully natural way. Thanks for sharing these beauties, both birds and blooms!

    Happy weekend, my friend!
    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes these are enchanting...so darn cute ! And I love the sunrise and misty fields...so much beauty there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I love the green in your photos. The barn swallows are sweet and it certainly looks like they are posing for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous sunrise and a 'look' towards you from the swallow on the wire.
    Thanks for linking to MM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sepia photos - beautiful! The little birds are adorable! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These sweet little beings just bring a smile to your face, don't they? The colors you've captured are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely photos, I really like the ones with the mist hanging over the fields

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many beautiful photos, those little birds are so sweet. You have captured them beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love visiting to see your amazing pictures especially the morning rising and the swallows... We have them here and boy are they protective.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful sunrise photos of the Farm and the little Swallows are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous photos. Swallows have the cutest little faces!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The swallows are just precious! Great shots of them. The sunrise photos are spectacular as well!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree about those young swallows! Just the cutest EVER! Cuddly cuteness!!! Your images of all the swallows, and the wildflowers and the field images were all amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous sunrises and I adore the cute swallows.

    ReplyDelete
  16. All I can say is a big DITTO ...to what everybody else is saying....... they're great!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous light pictures...and that swallow's expression is pretty funny:)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~