Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Birds of Prey and Autumn Colours on Tingsgrove~

In these selections, it may appear at first that I have duplicated images, and yet in each collage, no two images are the same.  I just enjoy taking many images, then going back and choosing my favorites, and well... sometimes, I just cannot decide, so I use the top few of  each group...  The Red-shouldered Hawks are most prevalant on our two acres and yet we also get the occasional Red-tailed Hawk, which is always grand.  The Turkey Vultures, well...they come and go daily it seems, roosting for a spell in our trees, before taking off for something to eat, which thankfully, is not often found on the grove. I hope that your day in your world is as beautiful as our day is going to be.  A sunny 75'  autumn day and I can hardly wait to get out in it before the cold rains come the next couple of days.  Cheers~



















Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. That's a beauiful presentation. I especially like the flying birds images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autumn and Birds of prey are so together, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm partial to the red-shoulders too, just because we see them most here at our place in Texas. :) enjoy your beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful post! Both the bird and the color of autumn.
    Thanks for your visit:-)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~