Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Monday, September 26, 2011

New Bird Viewed and More~

More than just a few of my images were taken while traveling in the car, going speeds of up to 75mph ;(...thus stated, I feel good that many of those even turned out well enough to share.  This set of the Common Night Hawk are just a few.  I spotted a bird ahead of the car, and knew by the white wing patches, that I had never seen this species before.  I was really excited about even getting a quick glimpse of this beauty, busy catching bugs as it flew.  The scenes are just a few more shares as we traveled west, to our next stop Glacier National Park~





















Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. What a group of photographs, they are fantastic, you are getting better all the time. I am awe.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~