Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Sunday, July 31, 2011

Wobbly Standing and Taking First Meal~

I went back to check on the newborn Alpaca about two hours after it's birth.  I found it to be a whole lot cleaner, and it was moving about rather wobbly and kept looking for where it might be able to grab some nourishment.  It finally secured a latch on and it was a marvelous scene as I watched this wonderful newborn make it's way about.  A lamb was really quite interested in the young one in the yard and got pretty close, just wanting to say howdy, but momma turned rather quickly to let the lamb know that the newborn already had a momma.  After receiving some nourishment, both the momma and newborn laid down along side each other for a well earned rest.  I shall go back early in the morning to check on the young one.

Friend and follower Arija, may have said it best..." Sometimes we are at the right place for the right reason, not necessarily to be thanked. Somehow I feel that by being part of this miracle you had thanks of a different kind."  Arija, you are so right, it was awesome~












1 comment:

  1. HI Mary...That is so wonderful ...I bet you feel like a Grandmother lol
    Such precious photos !!
    Grace

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~