Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Taking Advantage~

It appears that an American Crow may have taken something that probably belonged in another bird's nest, just a few moments before and based on the commotion going on, I am positive that was the case. In the two images down a little lower, it certainly looks like that Crow has a white Bird's egg in it's beak. The American Black Vulture was flying off after I came upon it was enjoying the leftovers of something dead in the middle of the lane, and the posies are in my yard~



4 comments:

  1. Great post. I hope I can now make comments on your blog. I hope I have it fixed because for about a month everytime I tried to comment it would kick me out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant photos, especially the last, a beautiful shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like you caught the villainous crow in the act there Mary. They're the same the world over, but our bird populations are so out of balance that Crows that can eat anything at all and seem to always have a food source, which can include other bird's eggs and young.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent post Mary... The flight shots are superb. Could you please send us some of your colors around here??? We still do not have a single leaf or flower!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~