Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Saturday, May 28, 2011

Two Eaglettes Just About Ready to Fledge~

It seems a long time since I was first introduced to this nest back in late February. Then the first time that I witnessed the hen-eagle, or eagless, was the first week in April and I have been privileged to view this nest now three more times and each time, I stand in awe at the magnificence of it all. To be able to view these beautiful birds, to be able to witness what had once not so long ago that which had been endangered and now thriving so well. It truly tugs at my heart strings and swells my spirit along with making me smile and also I might add weep a little...happy weeping of course.  In a brief time now, these two young Eaglettes shall fledge and they will soar with other Bald Eagles and one day have their own lifetime mates and bring forth more of their own kind and how wonderous is that thought...I hope that it shall be so~






1 comment:

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~