Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Sunday, May 29, 2011

Magnolia Blossoms and a Red-tailed Hawk Nest~

I thought that I would add in a bit of colouration to this blog post as it was rather a dull sky day when I took the images of the Red-tailed Hawk nest that is somewhere in the big city...not saying where exactly though;)))   The large and lovely hen was perched looking down into her nest...no young ones can yet be seen, but hopefully very soon. 

Who does not just love Magnolia blossoms, everything about them, the fact they are on evergreen trees, the fact the blossoms are amazing and fragrant and the fact that even as the blossoms are spent, the glory in their beauty still resides, all the way to the falling to the ground beneath~

2 comments:

  1. Lovelly serie, wings andf flowers! Always nice to see image from this bird ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty flower and, a big bird, great photos.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~