Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring Continues to Show Itself~

Weeping Willows have begun their green up beauty for spring as have the Redbuds and I was able to get some fair pond reflections using them.  I was digging up some spring transfers and happened to also dig up this little Salamander which I quickly took to a covered area in one of the shade gardens with nice large rocks and it slithered underneath just as I took this lone image.  The ducks were at a pond in the "big city" and they of course are always delightful just doing their thing.  The flight image, while not very clear, was still a fun one to share...and why not...~ 











4 comments:

  1. Mary,

    Wow on the rebud reflections in the water, loved them. We have oodles of redbuds here in our area, will have to look for reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checking in at long last Mary.
    Lovely to see all the signs of spring ... blossoms and bird song. We lost our Magnolia (in a pot) a few years ago.

    Interesting post on the Mute Swan wars. We mainly see them as an elegant species but they do harbour a dark side when it comes to territory nesting time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...i cant wait for spring to be so present here! Lovelly series, i love the blurred image of the mallard ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary
    You've just put up a new header, it's a very good one. The rest of spring, you are on it's way, yippee.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~