Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Wednesday, November 3, 2010

European Starlings Sweep the Dogwood Berries~

I love this series of images!  While visiting my elderly father-in-law on Monday, we were sitting at his breakfast table, when all of a sudden dozens of Starlings burst on the scene.  Dad had never seen so many come before and of course I had my camera near by.  I really was stunned at the beauty of them as they scrambled to grab as many seeds as possible before flying off ~







 


2 comments:

  1. Molto belle e deliziose queste immagini :)
    Buona giornata.
    Myriam

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right about Starlings Mary, a very beautiful bird and you captured their glossy plumage. Over here Starlings are in decline. A lot of people dont like them because they roost in cities and leave a mess on buildings and trees, because they are so noisy and also when they dominate the bird tables chasing off all the small birds.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~