Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Friday, October 1, 2010

Sneak Peek of Young Carolina~

One afternnon while looking over some plant life in my side garden, I saw this young Carolina Wren on the fence board.  There is a lot of bushy growth between where I was and it, so I though it made these images  interesting because of the foliage.  The young one kept hearing my shutter click and would look around to try and locate where the sound was coming from.  After at least 40 images had been taken, it simply settled down and closed it's eyes, feeling non-threatened by the sound~

5 comments:

  1. Wow splendid, you're right the foliage gives it a special effect.... Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are having fun. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my...what a funny looking little thing it is! So cute! I've never seen a young one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny, it tries to localize the sound of your camera.... :) Enjoyable photos, very lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures. I have only seen one wood thrush in my life.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~