Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Friday, September 24, 2010

Nature's Own Sepia Sunrise~












Be sure to check out more 'Skywatch Friday' posts from around the world at: http://skyley.blogspot.com/
This sunrise was quite interesting, for when the images were uploaded it looked as though I had photoshopped them into sepia tones, and yet they were untocuhed, except for one click of the contrast button.  Enjoy your SkyWatch friday, wherever you are.  Happy weekend~

2 comments:

  1. Awesome series of skywatch photos. The silhouetted trees and the golden colors of the sky are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~