Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Doe, Twin Fawns & Sumac~

Love it when the unexpected happens.  I just wanted to get some captures of the beautiful Sumac plants that turn out lush looking crimson berries this time of season.  While driving past a nice patch of them I saw there was no traffic and backed up a wee bit to take some photographs, and there standing was a White-tailed doe and her twin fawns.

6 comments:

  1. So sweet they are the deer, very lovely pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NIce pair of tween's! Great encounter, nice images ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful animals and great photographs Mary.
    Costas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I had a doe with twins in my backyard yesterday, but they've lost their spots already. And, I was sick, so I didn't get photos. Yours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Pictures Mary...The fawns look so sweet. Keep up the wonderful work you do, your pictures are awesome. Thanks for sharing your work.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~