Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Friday, July 9, 2010

Indian Hills White-tailed Buck~

It is not very often that I view many bucks in the daytime, let alone in a place like Indian Hills.  It is one of the richest areas in KY and it is mostly affluent homes and grand, well manicured lawns.  If a deer eats my plants, I can deal with it, but where this fellow was eating near is all high quality landscaping and I am certain that he would not be welcome.  My husby spotted him before I did and pulled along the shoulder of the road for these captures.  All went well, until a jogger came along and that was the end of the chance meeting~

1 comment:

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~