Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy American Independence Day and Nearing Independence for The Young One~






















On July 1st, I had approached the nest around 6:45 in the morning and found the young one exercising enthusiastically upon the nest, doing a few extra leaps and seemed to be having a great time when I think to it's surprise, as well as my own, just for a few moments, it found itself a bit above the nest. It then took a very long nap on the nest, for this was to be the last day that it rested there, except returning in the evenings, and one brief visit from the adult female, that entry tomorrow~

1 comment:

  1. OMG I was simply amazed at what you have you have to go through to capture these beautiful photos you are truly the most patient person i know! such beautiful shots from so far away through one tiny hole in the canvas, just incredible! God Bless and keep the bug spray handy

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~