Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Saturday, June 12, 2010

Single Young Eyas Alone on Nest~


After a very long day of heavy rains, the female perched above nest and allowed the single young eyas to also dry out.  Once dried out and fed, the young one had to eliminate. It always gives me pause when they back all the way up to the edge of the nest rim to do this, but it is nature's way to keep such out of the nest~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~