Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Monday, May 17, 2010

Then I realized they were not bubbles made from anything in nature~



When I saw the raindrops hitting the creek on the grove, it was calming.  Then the bubbles began to flow and I was wondering what could possible be making them.  We have a few frogs and that is about it, never had I seen such glorious bubbles in our creek before.  Then I realized they were not bubbles made from anything in nature.  They were coming from a drain pipe that someone had placed on their washing machine...they were laundry detergent soap bubbles.  All I can say is, they do not seem to harm the frogs, or birds, so maybe it is alright, but I just never saw them before~

2 comments:

  1. Pretty bubble pics but I do hate to read about the source. At the very least the detergent is adding to the nutrient load of the stream which in turn will feed possibly harmful algae growth. As harmful chemicals may also be used in laundry, bleaches etc., its a shame that someone is so thoughtless.

    Take good care of that eye, wishing you a full recovery.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~