Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Sunday, May 16, 2010

Diversity in Nature~



What one earth do ponies, amber waves of gold and cowbirds have in common...only one thing, they are all part of thie diversity of nature around us~
* Note~  If these two close-ups are not Cowbirds, would someone kindly let me know, for I have been some what stumped~

2 comments:

  1. Great nature photographs again Mary.
    Costas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I can confirm your Cowbirds, I named them even before seeing your text at the bottom. I saw Cowbirds during my two visits to the Everglades.

    Regards, Jim

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~