Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Phoebe & Reif~

For all of these years, since following this pair of Red-Shouldered Hawks, I have simply referred to them as the female and the male, because they are after all wild creatures.  Does one name a wild creature...I have never, and then well, yes, I sort of did.  I once helped a pair of French Toulouse Geese.  Their story is somewhere on my blog...  Anyway, I had called them Phoebe and Reif, because I had thought about writing their story, yet it appears I shall never get around to doing that.  Thus, I adore the names that I had selected for them.  So, what do you think, should I name the Red-Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond...  If so, I should like the names of Phoebe and Reif~

2 comments:

  1. Great photograph Mary.
    Have a nice day.
    Costas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever you feel is right Mary. I dont suppose for one moment the birds will mind but I am sure they know you are looking out for them

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~