Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Friday, April 30, 2010

It has now been fifteen days since the hawks began brooding their eggs, for the third time. Things at this point look rather promising~

It has now been fifteen days since the hawks began brooding their eggs, for the third time. Things at this point look rather promising. There are a few more days, before they will be able to hear the chicks from within the eggs, and that will be a great relief. The trees have been securely penned to ward off coons, yet others things still can take place, that could cause the nest to fail. For now, I wait patiently and it is so nice to be able to walk to the back of our property and up a hill to view the nest. There is one tremendous handicap this year and that is that the nest is very high and quite difficult to view from beneath the canopy of leaf cover, yet I have found a couple of places that I can see through...so far~


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~