Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Well, lookie, lookie here, who came to visit~

Sorry that I have not paid too many visits your way this past four days, but I have been truly under the weather and am just beginning to gain some strength. While staying in again today and missing out on some plans, I happened just in time to take a look-see out the window and there before me, was the male Red-Shouldered Hawk.  It was hunting about 25 to 30 feet from our home.  Now, I must also apologize for the lack of clarity in these images, yet it was still a thrill to have it so close.  Yesterday and the day before both adults were either soaring above and yelling, or hunting near, or on grove.  I still have not gotten about to see if any nest plans have begun.  If so, they are not on the grove;( ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~