Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Wednesday, March 31, 2010

SkyWatch Friday ~ Sunrise and Jet Streams~

Be sure to check out more 'Skywatch Friday' posts from around the world at: http://skyley.blogspot.com/



















































This past Sunday morning, I had my first gift of the day, a glorious sunrise with bunches of jet streams.  While some had begun to dissipate and fade, others had begun to be formed.  The gold tones came as the sun was rising from the east, while the pinks and blue tones were more northeast.  I have placed these images on here just as they were taken, with the exception of adding one click of the contrast button for each.  There has been no altering of the colourations, depth, shading, or saturation.

3 comments:

  1. Jet streams across the sky can make the colours sing...as in these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and I just love the all!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots Mary. Love the different colours too.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~