Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It was doing this for several minutes and I imagine vying for the attraction of another~

While visiting with my father-in-law in the city, I was watching an American Robin perched in his Dogwood tree. It began to grab little bits off of the newly formed spring buds and then sing. It was doing this for several minutes and I imagine vying for the attraction of another. While this was going on, two Crows were busy about their thing, when I took a quick photograph of them and caught the one in this post~

2 comments:

  1. HI Mary,
    I'm sorry I missed to many of your post, but I cannot follow as commonly as I used too.. Too much work and this is the start of the birding season ;-) This set of American robin pictures is beautiful... I love to see it in the middle of the branch and also you were in the right direction as you capture this little light glimpse in the eye that makes the difference on a picture... Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The robin has a lot more white on the belly than the robins here. It the white stripe up the belly common where you live?

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~