Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I did do a drive by peek this morning just in time to see the female on top of the nest and she was getting ready to take flight as the male brought her breakfast~



It is the fourth full day of at least some nest building activity and I am still hopeful that the pair will keep on with this nest of not here. The property owners are absolutely such genuinely delightful people. It is almost a perfect set-up as well, for they both sleep during the day hours, as the man of the home works the late shift. Thus, not too much yard activity to scramble the pair's activities. I am so keeping my distance for now. I did do a drive by peek this morning just in time to see the female on top of the nest and she was getting ready to take flight as the male brought her breakfast. These images were taken yesterday afternoon just outside my window as the female was getting a bit frustrated with her mate's lack of a quick meal and she came looking for him as well as looked around a bit herself. You may notice a Blue Jay yelling at her in one of the images too, this goes on forever!  Soon she will be pretty much nest bound, so these little jaunts out are nice~



No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~