Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Friday, March 19, 2010

The colours in the water reflections were even more brilliant than the colours from above~

It was a beautiful sunny day as I walked through the woods near our home and came upon a small pond.  I have seen many water reflections in my years, yet these images absolutely took my breath away and I could hardly wait to share them...hope you enjoy as well.  The colours in the water reflections were even more brilliant than the colours from above~


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~