Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Thursday, February 25, 2010

Winter sky blue and the Red-tailed Hawk soaring~

Here are a  few more selections from the walk along the path of bare trees and the surprise from above.  The Red-tailed Hawk must have been right above me when it took off and I watched it soar, until I could no longer view it.  What a nice walk it turned out to be~

5 comments:

  1. Great shots. On Sunday I will post a post of a pair of Northern Harriers and a pair of Rough-legged hawks harassing some owls.

    I love your series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were lucky to get those great shots of the hawk. They all turned out very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an exquisite bird...and gifted photographer to have caught it just as it was taking flight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a joy to see such a strong and beautiful bird soar into blue skies!

    Is spring anywhere near Kentucky already?

    Thank you for your very kind comments on my blog,
    they really warm my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just a terrific series..nice job- wonderful capture of the sky with the lovely creature!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~