Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Saturday, February 6, 2010

Trees reveal to us strength, the power of a tiny seed~

Trees.... whom does not love and appreciate trees.  We need them for sustaining life, all nature does.  Trees reveal to us strength, the power of a tiny seed and what it can produce, given the right elements to sustain itself.  My tiny two acres, though we have owned the property for thirty years, truly does not belong to us, but to future generations.  While we protect it now, there is no guarantee for it's future, once we depart it.  Every time a tree falls, I am saddened, just as one fell today.  We had a cloak of fresh fallen snow when we awoke and I decided today to photograph some of the images that I see from my window to share with you this day~ 

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful salute to trees! The snowy photos are really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have seen really a beauty of snowy trees and captured it perfectly.
    Thank you for your visit my blog!

    Peaceful, happy Sunday to you!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~