Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Saturday, January 2, 2010

This one seemed so pitiful, cold and hungry~

This is the first year in many that the wee little Carolina Wrens are not spending the evenings in our covered doorway's birdhouse.  Every winter for many years they cram into the little box, sometimes with only tail feathers sticking out from the last one that made entry.  This one seemed so pitiful, cold and hungry~

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary,
    Wow this is gorgeous. If only feeders could work over here but it does not! We can maybe attract snow bunting but that's all. I have a common wren turning around the garden but it does not come to the feeders!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~