Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Friday, January 1, 2010

There is an old woven fence that is pushed down low enough that I can step over it and trek a little further, than I probably should~

Several times a week, I take a three mile walk and sometimes I venture where it is a little on the wild side.  There is an old woven fence that is pushed down low enough that I can step over it and trek a little further, than I probably should.  The other day, I was doing just that, when I came to the fence and was walking along it to get to where I could step over and take a little closer look-see at any possibilities.  That was when I spotted four White-tailed deer and I realized pretty quickly that I too was being observed.  It is such a great feeling being able to get closer to where they hang out and not have them just standing out on my grove, as they do after the dark of the evening~

1 comment:

  1. Lovely images of the deer in its habitat.

    Happy new year to you...Thomas

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~