Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Monday, January 4, 2010

The Silent Crow~It made the clear gyrations of talking, and yet nothing came from it's voice~

The silent Crow~I heard the familiar sounds of the Crows making their loud, boisterous squawking sounds. They are such entertainers, and ever so smart. It was several minutes that I stood to observe them, and then each one flew away, and there was one remaining. I observed it for a few more minutes and then watched as it tried to call to it's mates. It made the clear gyrations of talking, and yet nothing came from it's voice. It did this over and over again, as the mates were far from view by now and also quiet. After what seemed a very long time, the gang returned with their great entrance and finally the single silent crow rejoined it's mates and off they flew together once again. It was as though it was missing and they went back to reclaim it, got to appreciate these special nature moments~




1 comment:

  1. Corvids are always doing something new and amazing to watch. They are quite innovative at times as they search for new ways to interact within their environment and community.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~