Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Monday, January 18, 2010

I love watching birds fly, their take off, landing, soaring all of it and a little bit of me always thinks, if only~

The flight of birds, so swift and majestic, if only we could do the same, or at least ,me... Way back in my younger day, I was an international flight attendant for a South American airlines, based also in the United States.  I always loved flying and was able to enjoy it until recent years, when my ears failed me miserably and thus put a complete halt to it...sigh...a very deep sigh...  I love watching birds fly, their take off, landing, soaring all of it and a little bit of me always thinks, if only~

1 comment:

  1. HI Mayr,
    Yes this is also one of my favorite things, try to capture flying birds, but it is not that easy. you managed it very weel, and the pictures are very ncie!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~