Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Tuesday, January 26, 2010

He moved to the feeder right outside the window pane...perfect~

At first he was a little far away to get a good clear image from the window glass and then he moved to the feeder right outside the window pane.... perfect. He could most probably hear the clicking of the camera's shutter from the other side~
* This normally tender spirit is about to become a bear... three uploads of same images and they have not been on post first two times...here I shall try one more time...grrrr



1 comment:

  1. Such brilliant colour contrasts. Love seeing this bird in the wild. I look forward to seeing again when we go back east for the spring and summer.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~