Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Beauty of the red wing in the snow~

Their beauty even in the molting season, as shown in a previous post is always striking. They are a wee bit shy, until they get used to the fact you are their "bread and butter" so to speak, during the harshest of the winter season, then they can spark a little more positive energy in one's direction for any sort of appreciation. Much of the wildlife that I cared for were rather ungrateful and would even bite if they thought it might be to their advantage, yet it is their way, they are the wild ones. Sending you a morning greeting from Kentucky with this beauty of the red wing in the snow~






1 comment:

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~