Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Mr. & Ms. Dark-Eyed Juncos are a welcome duo to our grove~

Mr. & Ms. Dark-Eyed Juncos are a welcome duo to our grove.  They are always raking thru the leaf litter, seeking seeds and larvae.  Beautiful variations in colour, yet all the same~

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mary,
    What a fantastic post! I love this cute bird a lot!!!
    I'm leaving in holidays from today and I just wanted to wish you again a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year...
    See you in 2010..
    Cheers, Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love the colours in the top two photos Mary. Wishing you bright and happy days when birding brings you merrily into the Moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice series!
    congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~