Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Tuesday, November 10, 2009

They fly to a nearby branch and break it open by holding it between their feet and pecking at it with their beaks, removing tiny bits at a time~

I enjoy so much watching the songbirds come to our various feeders, and lately they have begun to come for more visits throughout the day. many of them eat a bit and then hide the balance for another time. One of the most abundant of these is the Tufted Titmouse. They hang out with the Chickadees and flourish on the grove and beyond. They will take a seed, throwing many out, choosing just the right kind, and then fly to a nearby branch and break it open by holding it between their feet and pecking at it with their beaks, removing tiny bits at a time~






No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~