Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Friday, November 13, 2009

As I approached it was not disturbed, for it was sound asleep~

A warm November afternoon, sun out and a slight breeze blowing...what a better thing to do than to take a nap... That is exactly what a little Tufted Titmouse was doing in the cover of protection along side the garden path. As I approached it was not disturbed, for it was sound asleep. A Chickadee kept trying to rouse it's attention that I was present and every couple of minutes the Titmouse would open it's eyes, look around, even yawn and then drift back off for the balance of it's nap. I captured some great photographs of this until the pup-cub next door was allowed to roam and quickly frightened the little one wide awake and off it flew~






No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~