Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Saturday, October 31, 2009

It was with a few Eastern Robins taking Honeysuckle berries~

Living in Kentucky for over 55 years, I was quite surprised to read that the Cedar Waxwing is native to this area. There was only one other time, two weeks ago, that I thought I saw one. Then yesterday, as I was photographing other birds, I spotted this Cedar Waxwing, and got one photograph, just as it also spotted me. What a lovely bird. It was with a few Eastern Robins taking Honeysuckle berries. Hopefully, now that I have seen one, I will have the good fortune to see them again~

1 comment:

  1. I love the waxwings. They are a winter bird here and they can be seen invading rotting fruit and getting drunk. I love to watch them eat the Russian Olive berries as they hang upside down.
    Beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~