Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Quite curious and cute little visitors to grove and beyond~

A female Downy Woodpecker goes from seed feeder to tree to break open the nutrients from within and then back and forth to seed feeder. They are different than the male in appearances mainly in the fact that they do not have the red patch on the back of their heads. Quite curious and cute little visitors to grove and beyond~





















































No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~