Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Thursday, July 16, 2009

First flight of a Monarch



















First flight of a Monarch Butterfly, just freshly freed from it's chrysalis. Monarch caterpillars munch and like to use the vegetation of Milkweed plants to form their chrysalis. In some areas of the United States this species is being affected by changes in weather patterns. Thousands of these beautiful butterflies migrate hundreds of miles every year. On Tingsgrove and the surrounding area, we do not get to enjoy the presence of these lovely creatures very much~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~