How does one go about choosing their favorite photographs taken in a year's time...it is very difficult when you take hundreds of images nearly every day during that year. I have just completed selecting what I felt were my favorites and turned most of them into collages. I saved my very favorite ones as singles. It has been such a great pleasure for me to get to know each of you. To share your beauty in nature, to share your lives even in a small way. It is so exciting being able to view your selections from around the world. Since tomorrow is Father's Day, I would also like to wish each of you whom are father's a very special and blessed day with your family and friends~
Happy Blogoversary Mary! This post is an incredible show of your photographic prowess! Of course, you know my favorite Buteo is the Red-shouldered Hawk and your photos show these raptors real beauty.
ReplyDeleteThe Great Horned Owl in the snow with its prey is an amazing capture! And the Red-tailed Hawks are gorgeous.
Keep them coming is all I can say and thank you for sharing them with us.
Great shots throughout, a pleaseure to see!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Mary's blog. And, there is everything that a person could live for, nice, fabulous, fantastic and I can't think anymore. Brilliant.
ReplyDeleteWow you did a nature party for your blogversary.... Congrats on these two years, happy blogversary, and thanks for that. It's a pleasure to follow you!
ReplyDeleteYou did us proud with those collages Mary and they must have taken you hours to do in theming them in the way you have. I like the Bluebirds and Swallows best but they are all so good. Thanks for all your kind wishes, I am sure they are reciprocated across the world.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful retrospective and Many Happy Returns for your blog!!!
ReplyDeleteMary you have gives so much joy to so many other bloggers and made the Bloggospere a better place.