In these selections, it may appear at first that I have duplicated images, and yet in each collage, no two images are the same. I just enjoy taking many images, then going back and choosing my favorites, and well... sometimes, I just cannot decide, so I use the top few of each group... The Red-shouldered Hawks are most prevalant on our two acres and yet we also get the occasional Red-tailed Hawk, which is always grand. The Turkey Vultures, well...they come and go daily it seems, roosting for a spell in our trees, before taking off for something to eat, which thankfully, is not often found on the grove. I hope that your day in your world is as beautiful as our day is going to be. A sunny 75' autumn day and I can hardly wait to get out in it before the cold rains come the next couple of days. Cheers~









That's a beauiful presentation. I especially like the flying birds images.
ReplyDeleteAutumn and Birds of prey are so together, well done.
ReplyDeletei'm partial to the red-shoulders too, just because we see them most here at our place in Texas. :) enjoy your beautiful day!
ReplyDeleteWonderful post! Both the bird and the color of autumn.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your visit:-)