It has become a thing with me lately...my camera and I are just not getting along at all well, ever since it went to the Nikon Camera "hospital" in New York 2 months ago. I have reset all of my settings, I have contacted the great people at the camera shoppe where I made the original purchase and we have gone over my settings and made any necessary corrections. Even with all of this, many of my photographs that I have taken in recent weeks, are troublesome to me and I have not been able to even use them for my blog, other than hitting the deletion button, over and over again.
Several days ago, I visited Foxhollow Farm. The route that I take whenever I go into the city is either down the country lanes, or on the interstate system, where there are daily automobile accidents, and thus I tend to take the country lanes for that reason, as well as the fact, it is just plain lovely. Foxhollow Farm has a great fresh produce selection, flowers, gifts as well as a really neat little eatery..the grilled veggie sandwich with fresh mozzarella, is my fav. Anyway, I visited the farm and went on a walk to locate one of my favorite birds, the Barn Swallows. I only found 3 lovely fledglings on the barn roof and took quite a few images. None of them look worth the efforts, and yet, I wanted to share a few of them anyway.
What I would so love is to have someone near my little world, go out one day and help me figure out what I am missing when taking some photographs when the sky is not ideal, and the background turns out so grainy.
For those in America~ Happy 4 th of July ...
Beautiful swallows and great captures Mary.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Costas
Lovely shots! The background doesn't look grainy on my screen. Maybe it's your computer and not your camera?
ReplyDeleteYou have a wonderful blog with lots of beautiful pictures! Amazing!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day,
Svet
Your Swallow is a perfect match. I love the Swallow, especially the chick.
ReplyDeleteMuy buena captura .me encanta tu blog saludos desde Canarias
ReplyDelete