I invite you to check out more 'Skywatch Friday' posts from around the world at:
http://skyley.blogspot.com/
Special Note~
I wanted to say that I try and visit as many of your SkyWatch entries as possible...however, my little spinner ( some may have an hour glass ) sometimes will just keep spinning after only 3, or 4 blog visits and then, I have to go off line and start process all over again. I am not sure why this happens, but it only does so when I try to view my SkyWatch friends. If anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate hearing from you. I have heard from a couple of people that this happens to them as well, so not sure what causes it to happen~
For those of you in the United States of America...Happy and safe Memorial Day~







Lovely scenery of horse country. The colors are gorgeous. Great photos. I do not know of any spinner or hour glass. Maybe it only happens with certain servers?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I really like those lovely green fields
ReplyDeleteGorgeous blue skies and I do love those wonderful, GREEN fields! Terrific captures, Mary! I do hope you're having a good week! Enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeleteSylvia
Love the colors of your photos.
ReplyDeleteYour skies are just wonderful. You and your camera are a really good team.
ReplyDelete