Ok...so I was driving home from a not so fun physician's appointment, actually it was following having some tests run and I was in the mood to feel better. When this happens, I take drives out into the country, even farther than where I already live...out in the country. That is always the best medicine for whatever ails me. I was driving along a very quiet area and one can easily stop for a photograph session, and without worry of any other automobiles coming along. That is when I spied ahead of me a dark figure that I recognized promptly to be a gorgeous Red-tailed hawk. It seemed oblivious to me long enough for me to collect a nice set of images before it took off and left me with a warmed heart and a better feel for how my morning had gone, the afternoon was quite more to my liking~
Note~ From top to bottom, number 2-4 are actually all different images ;)
I've not seen Red-shouldered hawks in the wild before. Delightful colors and patterns, lovely images!
ReplyDeleteWow such a gorgeous sighting! Superb!
ReplyDelete